TrendSend for Church Organizations
An easy way to collect the key stats of your churches
TrendSend was originally developed for a UMC Conference
The goal was to make it real easy on the churches.
We didn't want to be a huge pest or make it a laborious task for them.
So we created a system that made it simple for them to file their key stats weekly - stats like attendance, members, baptisms.
Every Monday an email would go out asking for the past week's numbers.
The idea took off.
It can work for you too!
Here's how it works
Step 1: Email your churches weekly
Step 2: The churches enters their numbers
Step 3: Everyone can view the reports
Step 4: Optionally, create a community to share best practices
Thank you. Your email is on its way
- Collect church stats weekly
- Track new church starts
- Track campus ministries
- What ideas do you have?
- Discover issues quickly and react faster
- Performance standards and benchmarks
- Common measurements of ministry
- Share best practices and knowledge
- See church and pastoral performance
- Evaluate new appointments early
- Share stories and successes
- Learn best practices from others
- Peer to peer support and sharing
- Easy to use and understand